Claire Louise Hegarty As Heard on Radio and seen on TV
|Introduction to NLP. Our introduction to NLP course with Claire Hegarty will give you an introduction of what NLP has to offer. The NLP introduction course will introduce you to the powerful skills of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how individuals are using NLP to deliver positive personal and business outcomes.|
“Call us today for more information on our Introcution to NLP course and see why it can change your life. Call our Head Office now on 0151 678 3358 or Call Claire Hegarty direct on 07714 853 524”
|On our Introduction to NLP course you will learn:· The mindsets of successful people – the most empowering viewpoints on the world which dramatically change and transform your life and ability to set and achieve goals· The power within your Mind and how to harness this to achieve the results you want in all areas of life
· The power of language and how to use language in a way that accelerates your path to your achievements and also enables you to communicate and learn easily and with great results
· NLP Communication Model
· How the Unconscious and Conscious Minds work and how to have them work together
· Building rapport so you can quickly and easily create a relationship of comfort, trust and familiarity with anyone you meet
· Understanding your preferred styles of communicating
· Find out how you can be a very flexible and powerful, learner, communicator, teacher, leader and influencer
Why attend our introduction to NLP Course?
Whether in business or personal life, you are always communicating with someone.
Ever had a discussion with someone and walked away wondering why they didn’t understand you? Know someone who appears to effortlessly communicate with charisma and thought “I wish that was me”
Now you can get the results you want using Neuro-lingustic programming (NLP).
NLP is a toolset of techniques which greatly enhance your personal communication and influencing skills.
You’ll learn a range of skills, which will enable you to understand yourself and others, in meetings, family situations, negotiations; in fact all areas of your business and personal life.
Who should attend our Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming Course?
Are you looking for a change in career?
Maybe a new relationship is on the cards?
Would you like to be able to get fit, healthy and maintain a body weight as this hasn’t always been easy from approaches in the past?
Maybe you would like a whole new life and even a new YOU?
Maybe you have already started reading and learning NLP and want to take your skills to the next level?
Are you feeling stuck in a rut and not quite sure really which way to turn?
No matter where you are now and even if you are not sure where you want to be, NLP is a model of how to achieve excellence in all areas of your life so come along to our one day events to find out and experience how NLP can be the key to the true you!
What will you learn and experience on our Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming Course?
- The mindsets of successful people – the most empowering viewpoints on the world which dramatically change and transform your life and ability to set and achieve goals
- The power within your Mind and how to harness this to achieve the results you want in all areas of life
- The power of language and how to use language in a way that accelerates your path to your achievements and also enables you to communicate and learn easily and with great results
- NLP Communication Model
- How the Unconscious and Conscious Minds work and how to have them work together
- Building rapport so you can quickly and easily create a relationship of comfort, trust and familiarity with anyone you meet
- Understanding your preferred styles of communicating
- Find out how you can be a very flexible and powerful, learner, communicator, teacher, leader and influencer
How will we learn
By an interactive mixture of class room style teaching and practical exercise so you get to both learn the different elements and techniques and also put them into practice to experience their true power and value. As well as Claire teaching you the various different aspects of NLP you will also have the opportunity to gain one on one coaching with her highly experienced team of coaches and trainers
Who leads the Introduction to NLP Course
Claire will be your lead trainer, Claire has a BSc with honours in Chemistry and is also a Certified Trainer of NLP, Certified Trainer of Master Time Line Therapy ®, Certified Trainer of Hypnotherapy, Certified NLP Coach, Trainer and Certified Trainer of Creating Your Future Coaching Processes ®. She has been applying these skills in the field of personal development for the past 13 years working with individuals and groups to assist people in living their true potential and also training those during her certification trainings who also want to be able to assist others in doing the same.
During Claire’s work as a internationally accredited Health and Life Style expert so has also development her own unique and trademarked gastric band hypnosis called Trance Band ® which she combines with NLP and many of the techniques she will share with you in her powerful weight loss programmes so over the day you are also able to ask her about her work and the others areas she trains in if you have in interest in hypnosis, hypnotherapy or coaching for example
What would happen if I attend the Introduction To NLP Course?
Experience your ability in being able to build rapport with individuals and groups ro transform, so you are easily communicating and building strong relationships with those around you, you will also understand more about why you do the things you do and have increased flexibility in being able to change the way you communicate with others, learn new and powerful ways of achieving and accelerating your path to success and deepened your understanding of how others approach situations and ultimately start being the true you and achieving what you really want
Introduction to NLP Course dates and information
For more information on our Introduction to NLP course, please call our Head Office on 0151 678 3358 or contact the NLP course trainer, Claire Hegarty direct on 07714853524